Frequently Asked Questions
General questions about the Siskiyou Street Apartments
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- Are there washers / dryers in the apartments?
- How is the parking onsite?
- Do I have to sign a year lease?
- How close are the apartments to amenities and shopping?
- Do you charge any fees to buy or sell a home?
Q: Are utilities included in the rent?
A: We pay water / sewer / and trash and gas and electric are your responsibility.
Q: Are there washers / dryers in the apartments?
A: Many units in our apartment have full washers and dryers included. Just ask us about our available apts by giving us a call today! Call us:
Q: How is the parking onsite?
A: There are 2 parking spaces for each unit. Inquire on which ones have covered parking.
Q: Do I have to sign a year lease?
A: We prefer 12 month leases, but inquire with us about a potential month to month rental agreement by calling .
Q: How close are the apartments amenities and shopping?
A: There are many amenities and places to shop within a short drive from the apartments. Give us a call or contact us and we can give you our full property profile upon request.